Friday, March 03, 2006

Clay Walker Makes His First ‘Cutting-Horse’ Ride Tonight At The Houston Rodeo

Walker made the ‘Finals’ with his mare named Maddy, putting him among only 14 other horses out of the initial 69 entries to ride tonight.

“This is very special to me. I have owned Maddy for a couple of years and have performed at this event several times, but this is the first-time ever that I get to ride in the Houston Rodeo competition,” says Walker.

Walker is scheduled to headline the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo this coming Sunday, March 5, 2006.

For more information on Clay Walker contact:
Webster & Associates Public Relations Kirt Webster or Ebie McFarland / 615-777-6995 or Curb Records PublicityLiz Cavanaugh / 615-321-5080.

1 comment:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Wow! Clay Walker seems to be doing alright on Maddy. I wish I could watch. Cutting horses are magnificent athletes.