A National Retail Federation internet research report claims that 45% of shoppers are purchasing toys this year, and Barbie will be the most popular toy for girls, while video games will be the most popular toy for boys.
Top Toys 2005
Rank for Girls/for Boys
1. Barbie/Video Games
2. Bratz/Star Wars Merchandise
3. Dora the Explorer/Legos
4. Disney Princess/Hot Wheels
5. Video Games/Spiderman Merchandise
6. I-Pod-MP3 Players/Xbox
7. My Little Pony/Thomas the Train
8. Leap Frog/Batman Merchandise
10. American Girl/PlayStation 2
Source: NRF and BIGresearch, November 2005
Remembering the Great Dan Daniel: Six Principles Behind the Success of One of America's Premiere Air Talents - *Dan Daniel was one of the great air talents in America, being a standout in New York City for 42-plus years before he passed last week all too soon at 81...
5 days ago