Country radio (according to the spin charts) didn't play the most popular 2005 songs as much as listeners would have liked. Based on listener preferences in weekly calllout, the top songs of the year just past, in order of preference by listeners at A&O client stations:
1. Keith, Toby/As Good As I Once Was
2. Lonestar/Mr. Mom
3. Shelton, Blake/Some Beach
5. Rascal Flatts/Bless The Broken Road
6. Morgan, Craig/That’s What I Love About…
7. McGraw, Tim/Back When
8. Messina, Jo Dee/My Give A Damn’s Busted
9. Brooks & Dunn/Play Something Country
10. Urban, Keith/Making Memories of Us
For the most-played tune on the major charts, see below..
2 DAYS + 400 CREATIVES: Highlights from Morning Show Boot Camp 27 - What if you could spend two days sharing ideas with hundreds of extremely creative, self-motivated, often fearless radio talent and executives bent on succ...
1 day ago