Country radio (according to the spin charts) didn't play the most popular 2005 songs as much as listeners would have liked. Based on listener preferences in weekly calllout, the top songs of the year just past, in order of preference by listeners at A&O client stations:
1. Keith, Toby/As Good As I Once Was
2. Lonestar/Mr. Mom
3. Shelton, Blake/Some Beach
5. Rascal Flatts/Bless The Broken Road
6. Morgan, Craig/That’s What I Love About…
7. McGraw, Tim/Back When
8. Messina, Jo Dee/My Give A Damn’s Busted
9. Brooks & Dunn/Play Something Country
10. Urban, Keith/Making Memories of Us
For the most-played tune on the major charts, see below..
Formats with the Most Momentum Entering 2017: Questions to Ask As You Survey the Competitive Landscape - Towards the end of each year, Nielsen releases its Top Audio Trends report which lists the 10 leading formats in terms of share for the past January throu...
2 months ago