Club Connection Announces the 10 Most Popular Country Dance Hits of 2004
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - This year, Marco Music Group¹s Club Connection surveyed over 170 clubs and prominent dance instructors nationwide to determine the most played and most requested country dance songs of 2004.
Big and Rich were the big winners, capturing the first and third spots with their breakout hit "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" and its accompanying dance mix. Fellow Music Mafia member Gretchen Wilson captured second place with her smash debut single, "Redneck Woman" and rounded out the top 10 with her follow-up "Here For The Party."
Bar themed music closed out the top five:
The Top 10 Dance Tracks Of 2004 per the Club Connection Survey
1. Big & Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" Album Cut
2. Gretchen Wilson "Redneck Woman"
3. Big & Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" Dance Re-mix
4. Toby Keith "I Love This Bar"
5. Mark Chesnutt "Lord Loves A Drinkin¹ Man"
6. Wayne Warner "Turbo Twang"
7. Blake Shelton "Some Beach"
8. Keith Urban "Who Wouldn¹t Wanna Be Me"
9. Tim McGraw "Live Like You Were Dying"
10. Gretchen Wilson "Here For The Party"
According to Jon Gunter, Coordinator of Venue Marketing of Club Connection, "Dance clubs have certainly been a part of Country music¹s resurgence over the last twelve months and many of the songs that became big radio records translated into hits at the dance club level as well.
We are excited that so many clubs chose to participate in this year end "Best OfŠ" survey."
Jeff Walker 615.269.7071 ext. 123 email@example.com
Jon Gunter 615.269.7071 ext. 145 firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Infographic: A Half Dozen Facts to Make You The Most Interesting Person at the Thanksgiving Table - Haven't had time to do show-prep for the family Thanksgiving Dinner? No worries! Here's a Country Thanksgiving Infographic from A&O&B guaranteed to help y...
5 days ago