If you need a laugh and a reminder not to take your job too seriously, click on Jim Radcliffe and Brian Wilson's http://www.krud.com/.
As you budget for CRS in 2005, let's go back a few years and get KRUD's take on one of those famous Country Radio Seminar research sessions...
CRS Seminars we'd like to attend:
* How To Increase Listening In The Restroom. An overlooked target audience.
* How To Increase Time Spent Listening While Playing Record Company Stiffs - This discussion group is hosted by some of Country Music's top record company executives.
* The Regional Record Rep: How To Abuse Him - Most of you already know how to do this. This is for the newcomer to the industry.
* Air Talent: How To Recognize It (Mandatory For General Managers)
* Should The Country Music Industry Move To L.A. ?
* If It's The Best Song On The CD Why Can't We Play It Now? - Why record companies force you to play the stiffs first.
Luke Bryan's Soldier Field Military Fly-Away Contest - Two originals are teaming up this summer to give current and former service men and women the chance to make their summer one to remember. Miller Lite, th...
14 hours ago