If you need a laugh and a reminder not to take your job too seriously, click on Jim Radcliffe and Brian Wilson's http://www.krud.com/.
As you budget for CRS in 2005, let's go back a few years and get KRUD's take on one of those famous Country Radio Seminar research sessions...
CRS Seminars we'd like to attend:
* How To Increase Listening In The Restroom. An overlooked target audience.
* How To Increase Time Spent Listening While Playing Record Company Stiffs - This discussion group is hosted by some of Country Music's top record company executives.
* The Regional Record Rep: How To Abuse Him - Most of you already know how to do this. This is for the newcomer to the industry.
* Air Talent: How To Recognize It (Mandatory For General Managers)
* Should The Country Music Industry Move To L.A. ?
* If It's The Best Song On The CD Why Can't We Play It Now? - Why record companies force you to play the stiffs first.
Luke Bryan’s "Crash My Playa" Tix Now Available - The exclusive four-day country concert event – including performances from Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Cole Swindell – will take place in Riviera ...
1 day ago