16. Number of local stories on your website with listener comments/reactions
17. Number of blog posts by every personality ranked by page view and responses.
18. Open rate of your weekly e-mail (to determine effectiveness of subject lines, etc.)
19. Text Club subscriber rate and unsubscribes
20. Website Metrics:
a. Unique Users
b. Total Pageviews
c. Top 5 Most Viewed Pages
- a final set of numbers from some smart managers willing this week to share what they watch to be sure their stations pace toward their goals.
No doubt, you can think of many more.
So can I, but if you have 20 priorities, do you have any priorities?
Start with this 20 and focus on the handful of them where you find your farthest from where you want to be that will move you forward fastest to where you need to be.
Once you ingrain the levers on them in your daily execution, pick another five and repeat until all 20 metrics are positive.
Only then, start to look for more metrics to measure and manage.