You call yourself a personality.
So, what's your your purpose in life?
“You cannot make it as a wandering generality. You must become a meaningful specific.” -- Zig Ziglar
The foundation for a successful team, business or a relatable personality is a mission, standing up for a cause, stated in a way that:
* Expresses a higher purpose or ultimate meaning of the organization
* Gives direction to daily work
* Encompasses all tasks and members
* Is clear enough to be understood by all members
* Is brief enough to be remembered by all members
* Is not necessarily measurable
I can't wait to hear examples of how you bring this to life on the air!