* 18.9% of consumers continue to worry about political and national security issues, down slightly from 20.2% last month.
* 40.8% of consumers declare they've become more practical in the last 6 months, down about a point from last month (41.6%) and almost full 5 points from last year (45.5%).
* And 50.2% of consumers still say they focus more on needs over wants in purchases, but fewer are doing so compared to last month (51.3%) and last year (55.2%)
* 32.7% of consumers contend they'll decrease overall spending in the next 3 months, a rise from 31.4% in November, but still less conservative compared to last year (35.2%). Pay down debt still the top financial plan at 36.7%, flat with last month. Increase savings (29.3%) and pay with cash more (22.6%) also level with November
* While the number of drivers impacted by fluctuating gas prices remains relatively stable from last month and last year at 70.6%, the rising average price at the pump is breeding a pessimistic outlook on future prices.
For more complete details in this report, please go to BIG here.
'WILL RADIO BE PUSHED OUT OF THE CONNECTED CAR?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION FOR BROADCASTERS TO ASK - A recent A&O&B Facebook post from Jaye got quite a bit of attention. It concerned a story by the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Todd Prince speculating about w...
1 month ago