Sunday, August 24, 2008

Taylor Swift's "IM-mature Sense Of Humor"

Swift is featured in this week's Country Weekly and reveals how family and friends have helped her in her rise to fame, and the lessons she’s learned along the way.

The 18-year-old superstar notes that her parents keep her grounded in the midst of the whirlwind of fame, but have no interest in managing her career.
“They are just very supportive of my career in making sure that all the decisions are right. I’m not opposed to falling in love,” she confesses, while adding that there is no one special in her life right now. “I seriously think there is a complete perfect Prince Charming out there for me somewhere, someone who has great hair and a completely immature sense of humor and everything that I want. I just haven’t found him yet.”

In the story, a typo had Taylor saying “a completely mature sense of humor”—but she actually said “immature sense of humor.”

For Further Information Please Contact: Webster & Associates Public Relations at 615-777-6995 (Kirt Webster)

No comments: