* Rodney Atkins created his doll with a personal touch and the doll embodies the cause of children that it supports.
* Dierks Bentley’s passion for music, the Children’s Hospital and motorcycle riding are all exhibited in his characteristically classic black doll.
* The Brooks & Dunn doll is attention grabbing and full of country pride just like the duo.
* Jimmy Buffett’s doll is designed upside down in true “Fins Up” style.
* Billy Ray Cyrus used his doll to send a message that is close to his heart.
* Charlie Daniels chose to design his doll around words that summarize the purpose behind Project Paper Doll, “Love Kids.”
* Jeff Foxworthy’s humor is demonstrated by his very amusing deer & hunter doll.
* Vince Gill’s doll exhibits his enthusiasm for golf and his consistent desire to help others through the sport.
* George Jones made this doll his own by outlining it with the titles of some of his greatest hit songs.
* Brenda Lee’s doll is just as spunky as she is! Martina McBride’s doll fits her personality perfectly with its ability to be both feminine and powerful.
* Tanya Tucker’s doll represents her classy southern style.
* Phil Vassar’s doll is extremely meaningful to the cause it supports, because he created it with his daughter.