Thursday, February 16, 2006

Toby Keith: New Music, New Movie


R&R reports: Toby Keith hosted an off-CRS site guitar pull at Rocketown on Music City's Broadway, and used the occasion to screen a clip from his upcoming film Broken Bridges.

Keith stars alongside Kelly Preston and Burt Reynolds: "I wrote and recorded the soundtrack, and Show Dog will put it out. The girl who plays my daughter, Lindsey Haun, sings her little butt off in the movie, too. I want to sign her to the label. I saw a 90-second trailer for the movie the other night, and it was really breathtaking to me. It was such a good experience, we've already agreed to do another one, and I'm writing the script. It's something I think I can have some fun with."

He also brought out young co-star Lindsey Haun who sings with him on the soundtrack's title cut. Haun plays Keith's daughter in the film.

No comments: