American Airlines invented loyaltry marketing. They were among the first with an inflight magazine, so when they start something new it gets my attention.
Celebrated Living is billed as 'the luxury magazine for American Airlines' premium class passengers' and it certainly made me feel special to receive a copy in spite of the fact that AA is clearly making some nice bucks on it, judging from the ads.
.. which prompts this question:
Do you know who your premium class listeners are?
* Heavy users of radio who are deeply engaged in your radio station?
* Your at work listeners?
* Your listeners who love winning contests and prizes?
* The ones who enjoy giving their opinions in surveys?
* Your morning show regulars?
* The folks who love the kind of music you play?
* People who use you to stay in touch with the local community?
What can you do during this current ratings survey to make money with that information and make them feel more engaged with you? That, after all, would be 'the Amercian Way.'