Friday, February 09, 2007

Kellie Pickler's Heartbreaking Family History


Kellie Pickler’s father is in trouble with the law again. The Stanly County Sheriff’s Office said Clyde Raymond Pickler Jr., known to most as Bo, was arrested early Wednesday morning on assault charges.
I hear that she still has not spoken to her mother, even in the wake of her current success and has no desire to do so. If that's true, you sure can't blame her, but I hope at some point she can put all of this pain to rest once and for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellie Pickler has talked openly about the the mother that abandoned her when she was a child was the inspiration for her single, "I Wonder."

The feelings of abandonment by her mother left permanent scars and
lingering questions.

"It's obviously a very personal song," says Kellie. "It's about the
relationship I have with my mother - there isn't one. I haven't seen her in years. She left me when I was a little girl and I've wondered where she is,
what she's doing."

Turns out Kellie is still wondering about her mother by doesn't intend to seek her out.
"I haven't talked to her, seen her or had any contact with her whatsoever,and I have no desire to. Maybe in the future, but not now.

I'm not mad at her, I don't hate her, I'm just hurt. My hope is for this song to be a testament for somebody who might be going through an experience like this and know you're not alone. Just keep on believing and following
your dream and the sky's the limit. If I can make it, anyone can."