A BtoB online survey "2006 Marketing Priorities and Plans" of 366 senior marketing executives, conducted during the last week of November and the first week of December, found that 60.7% will be working with bigger budgets in 2006. Kate Maddox of BtoBOnline reports that 31.6% said their budgets would be flat. And only 7.7% said their budgets would decrease. The optimism is eleven points over last year.
- 81.0% of marketers plan no changes in their broadcast spending
- 80.0% will not change outdoor spending
- 46.0% plan no changes in their print and event marketing budgets
- 21.0% of respondents will decrease print advertising
- 15.0% will reduce outdoor advertising
- 14.0% will decrease events and telemarketing spending
Primary marketing goals found in the study included:
- 60.0% of respondents who said their primary marketing goal will be customer acquisition
- 20.8% who said brand awareness
- 11.5% who said customer retention
For the complete article , or charts and data, please access here.
Artists React To Moore, Oklahoma Storm - Country Aircheck reports: *Miranda Lambert* will join *Blake Shelton* tonight (5/21) on *The Voice*to perform an acoustic version of "Over You" and urge don...
7 hours ago