Highlights (click to watch CNBC News Desk Editor David Faber sit down with CBS President & CEO Les Moonves to discuss the future of radio):
* Next year CBS will have easier comps
* Just getting through this first post-Howard Stern year is crucial
* After the cash-generating selloff of ten radio markets, there's no interest at CBS in selling off the entire division.
* "Jackfm" is working in most markets
* Opie & Anthony are starting to work
'WILL RADIO BE PUSHED OUT OF THE CONNECTED CAR?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION FOR BROADCASTERS TO ASK - A recent A&O&B Facebook post from Jaye got quite a bit of attention. It concerned a story by the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Todd Prince speculating about w...
3 months ago