Highlights (click to watch CNBC News Desk Editor David Faber sit down with CBS President & CEO Les Moonves to discuss the future of radio):
* Next year CBS will have easier comps
* Just getting through this first post-Howard Stern year is crucial
* After the cash-generating selloff of ten radio markets, there's no interest at CBS in selling off the entire division.
* "Jackfm" is working in most markets
* Opie & Anthony are starting to work
Darius Rucker Posts 6 Million Music Video Views, One Million Facebook Fans - The Platinum-selling Capitol Nashville recording artist* *will release his third country album, *True Believers*, on Tuesday, May 21. In support of his ne...
10 hours ago