Sunday, May 04, 2008

If you want to make Jimmy Wayne’s day, take him to the Golden Corral!

During a recent radio tour in the Midwest, Jimmy asked the label rep to pull off the interstate so they could eat at the Golden Corral, and we asked the rising star what it is about a meal there that makes his day.
“The Golden Corral reminds me of home,” says Jimmy, whose song “Do You Believe Me Now” is climbing the charts. “Back in North Carolina, I grew up eating southern food, things like fried chicken, greens, beans and biscuits. I usually eat healthy and am very particular about what I put in my body, but I have to admit, I had three pieces of fried chicken that day on the road, but I couldn’t resist it!”

In other news, Jimmy is featured on the June cover of Christian Singles magazine, where we are betting, he doesn’t talk about his love of southern food! -- John Zarling, Sr. Director, New Media & National Promotion Strategy for Bill Machine/Valory Music

No comments: