Friday, February 01, 2008

Tim McGraw Tours Solo In '08


After wrapping the most successful consecutive multi-year tour in country music history last year, “Soul2Soul II,” with wife Faith Hill, Tim McGraw returns to touring in 2008 as a solo act.

McGraw headlined and sold out shows since 1993, will kick-off “Tim McGraw ‘08 Live Your Voice Tour” in May with special guest Jason Aldean and Halfway To Hazard

The first leg of the tour is slated to launch in Tampa, Florida on May 9 and will wrap in July 6 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim McGraw is my favourite country singer, because when you listen to his music, it makes you want to be in love and feel what he feels. I also enjoy his concerts and I used to attend them even if his Tim McGraw tickets are hard to come by and often sky high, thankfully I check a site where I found cheap ones. Now I will have the chance to attend all the concerts with low prices.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/tim-mcgraw-tickets/
Tim McGraw tickets
I think this is will interest you!!!!