· 42.7% say their debt is too high…64% say their savings are too low.
· 68.6% strongly disagree or disagree with the statement: “The U.S. government is looking out for my financial interests.”
· 66.2% believe the media can stimulate a recession.
· 45.6% believe the U.S. is already in a recession…39.1% say the U.S. is not currently in a recession but will soon be in one.
· 50.2% would rather have Congress and the president work out long-term solutions to current economic challenges than get a rebate check.
· 60.7% blame problems in the housing market for the sluggish economy.
· 50.8% say they live paycheck to paycheck.
If those factoids aren't enough to give you ideas to use as you plan station promotions, get the whole report.
Contacts: BIGresearch: Chrissy Wissinger - firstname.lastname@example.org (614.846.0146) or SSI: Jason Kannon - email@example.com (860.674.3861)
CMA Fan Fair eXperiences and eXpands - Fan Fair X takes over Nashville's newest, most state-of-the-art venue - the Music City Center on Thursday, June 6. *Lady Antebellum* will kick off the wee...
5 hours ago