Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tim McGraw's "Next 30 Years"

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill announce their new concert tour during a news conference at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tenn. The tour starts June 6 in Omaha, Neb., and is rumoured to have a Maritime stop in late summer. (John Russell / AP)

AP's John Germone has a nice update on the McGraw family this weekend:
...for the first time, he released a song he co-wrote, My Little Girl, a gentle piece from the soundtrack to his last movie, Flicka. On the new album, he co-wrote one track, the grinding rocker Train 10. McGraw said he writes plenty of songs, but doesn’t like most of them enough to record. "Every now and then something comes up that I co-wrote that I really like," he said. "I think the older I get as an artist, there are more avenues I want to explore."

No comments: