Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Heidi Leaves Trick Pony, To Go Out On Her Own Next Year

"I will be leaving the band at the end of our December tour. I’ve decided to branch out and try it on my own. It’s time for me to follow my heart and take my own path, I hope you’ll support me in this decision and stick by me as I start this wonderful new chapter in my career. I want to extend a humble and heartfelt thank you to all of you that have been there for us through the years. I have many wonderful memories to carry with me on the this next leg of my journey.As for Ira and Keith, I wish them all the happiness and success in the world and will always consider them among my dearest friends. I’m excited to see what they’ll do next, they are both incredibly talented.The combination of excitement and anxiety I feel right now reminds me of when I first left the comforts of home in Northern California to chase my dreams in Nashville, Tennessee. With a few hundred dollars in my pocket, a beat up Mercury and a passion for music… the good Lord helped me find my way...I know he'll continue to guide my new path. I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of the people in the industry who have supported Trick Pony through the years and I look forward to sharing my solo projects with you in the near future. God Bless and Much Love," --Heidi Newfield

Reach Heidi through Ebie McFarland, 615-777-6995 x25.

No comments: