The most successful salespeople tend to exhibit:
1. Strong character, with an ability to dominate others
2. High persistence
3. Debating ability, playing judo with the prospect’s own objections to land an order
4. Patience to question prospects at length before making a closing argument
5. High energy level
6. Self-confidence to withstand repeated rejection
7. Good work habits and organizing ability.
-- A little reminder to their coworkers from Psychology Today
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO ... - ...the A&O&B website. Link to all our blogs and articles - new and old - here Link to the A&O&B homepage here Thanks!
8 months ago