The most successful salespeople tend to exhibit:
1. Strong character, with an ability to dominate others
2. High persistence
3. Debating ability, playing judo with the prospect’s own objections to land an order
4. Patience to question prospects at length before making a closing argument
5. High energy level
6. Self-confidence to withstand repeated rejection
7. Good work habits and organizing ability.
-- A little reminder to their coworkers from Psychology Today
Expecting the Unexpected: Preparing Now to Manage a Future Crisis - The past few weeks have provided strong reminders that PR disasters happen. Simply opening Facebook these days should provide you sufficient encouragement...
1 week ago