The most successful salespeople tend to exhibit:
1. Strong character, with an ability to dominate others
2. High persistence
3. Debating ability, playing judo with the prospect’s own objections to land an order
4. Patience to question prospects at length before making a closing argument
5. High energy level
6. Self-confidence to withstand repeated rejection
7. Good work habits and organizing ability.
-- A little reminder to their coworkers from Psychology Today
'WILL RADIO BE PUSHED OUT OF THE CONNECTED CAR?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION FOR BROADCASTERS TO ASK - A recent A&O&B Facebook post from Jaye got quite a bit of attention. It concerned a story by the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Todd Prince speculating about w...
3 weeks ago