The most successful salespeople tend to exhibit:
1. Strong character, with an ability to dominate others
2. High persistence
3. Debating ability, playing judo with the prospect’s own objections to land an order
4. Patience to question prospects at length before making a closing argument
5. High energy level
6. Self-confidence to withstand repeated rejection
7. Good work habits and organizing ability.
-- A little reminder to their coworkers from Psychology Today
Formats with the Most Momentum Entering 2017: Questions to Ask As You Survey the Competitive Landscape - Towards the end of each year, Nielsen releases its Top Audio Trends report which lists the 10 leading formats in terms of share for the past January throu...
2 months ago