A few generalizations just to get the conversation started:
- The top-rated song with 25-39 scores higher than the highest one with 40-54.
- 25-39 rates nine currents high enough to be powers. 40-54 rates 4-6 that highly.
- If you call 60% positive or higher strong enough to be a secondary or power, both age groups give 20 tunes that level of acceptance.
- Artists doing better on this test with younger listeners: Luke Bryan, Randy Houser, Tim & Taylor, Easton, Hunter, Brett Eldredge, Justin Moore, LA and Tyler Farr.
- Stronger with the older end of the target this time: Blake, Darius, Carrie, Gary Allan, Keith Urban, Sheryl Crow, Henningsens and Lee Brice
- thanks to RateTheMusic.com for sharing this data from last week's national test, 25-54