Much has been written about creating mission statements for teams.
Here are a few tests to use as you plan for 2010 and rethink your organization's purposes and goals.
It is stated in a way that (click the links for examples):
* Expresses a higher purpose or ultimate meaning of the organization
* Gives direction to daily work
* Encompasses all tasks and members
* Is clear enough to be understood by all members
* Is brief enough to be remembered by all members
* Is not necessarily measurable
A&O is always delighted to work with your staff to help define what listeners expect from you, your strengths, weaknesses, threats, opportunities and what commitments you're prepared to make to exemplify and personify your core values.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO ... - ...the A&O&B website. Link to all our blogs and articles - new and old - here Link to the A&O&B homepage here Thanks!
1 month ago