Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oaks' William Lee Golden Runs Into Himself At Disney World


During a break in the Oak Ridge Boys touring schedule, William Lee Golden vacationed with his family at Walt Disney World’s Fort Wilderness Resort. At Crocket’s Tavern, William discovered a highly sought lithograph of himself as famed frontier artist David Wright’s “Golden Mountain Man.” William Lee said, “I was humbly stunned to discover that the painting of me was included in Walt Disney World’s collection of frontier art.

My son Solomon seemed more impressed by me being a part of Mickey’s house than any of my other accomplishments.”

The original painting is owned by the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.

FYI: PR for the Oak Ridge Boys is handled by Sanford Brokaw
The Brokaw Company
9255 Sunset Blvd., Suite 804
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Office: 310-273-2060
Fax: 310-276-4037
E-mail: brokawc@aol.com

No comments: