- Use local lifestyle for imaging content
- When imaging flows into the music, you have extra momentum
- Listen to your competitors for claims that you might turn 180 degrees and use against them
- Use hooks as themes for imaging
- Hot new thing: produce jingles for song stamps so the integrate with your music and don't sound like "old" jingles
- For random audio: clips from remotes where the talent is very excited, after Listener Advisory Board panels
- Listeners doing imaging adds to ‘personal’ feel of station.
- Set up listener comment line to collect comments
- Sound real; communicate the core values and listener benefits in as real and brief a fashion as possible.
- Listeners are burned on hype; let listeners talk about you instead of us talking about us. No chest thumping.
- Think: brevity, creativity and sincerity.
- Use artists (or listeners) to explain a contest
- Add random but related copy to attract listener attention.
- Archive artist audio for music and contest promos.
Value Added Plus-Plus: Client Edification Efforts from Both Coasts - When Entercom’s The End in Seattle cut its spot load this summer, it caused quite a bit of talk. As you may recall in addition to lowering their hourly sp...
2 days ago