On one hand, he's only talking about "news."
On the other, he's talking about US too!
With that in mind, I asked Reel World’s Craig Wallace to create a list of the phrases their writers and singers have been successfully cramming onto the notes of one of their hottest country packages right now.
- "The Best Variety Of Country"
- "Today's Best Country"
- "Today's Hot New Country"
- "Continuous Hot Country Favorites"
- "Today's Best And Most Country"
- "More Continuous Country"
- "Number One For Country"
- "Today's Country And Your All-Time Favorites"
- "Your Country Station"
Is this really everything we want our brands to stand for?