Click here to launch an animated Halloween e-card from Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF.
Trick or Treating Safety Tips:
- Remain highly visible. Carry a flashlight or glow stick, or wear reflective tape.
- Trick-or-treat only in neighborhoods with which you are familiar, and don't go out alone.
- Make sure your costume falls no lower than your ankles to avoid tripping and falling.
- Use crosswalks. Look both ways when crossing the street and do not cross from behind parked cars.
- Carry a slip of paper with your name, address and phone number in case you get separated from your group.
- Discuss with your parents what time you will be home.
- Never go into strangers' homes.
- Dispose of any candy with loose wrappers — "When in doubt, throw it out!"
- Be polite when Trick-or-Treating for UNICEF
Honored by the Country Radio Hall of Fame Forever and Ever Amen - Tonight is a special night for Country Radio – it’s the night when the Country Radio Broadcasters honors some of radio's best with inductions into the Coun...
3 days ago