Is it possible that you are the only person in country music or country radio who doesn't receive at least two or three copies of the CRS daily emails? In the event you haven't seen THIS one from Becky Brenner, PD of KMPS, Seattle and board member of both CRB and CMA, I commend it to your attention. Click to read it.
To cut to the chase:
1. Cross promote with your local CBS TV Affiliate, run a watch listen and win
2. Host a CMA Viewing Party at a local Sponsor location and invite TV to do cut-ins or tape a report for local news coverage post the awards show
3. Partner with a sponsor to give away a trip to the CMA Awards in NYC.
4. Place a “Pick The Winners” Ballot on your website and award prizes
5. Feature a banner on your web page promoting the date/time of the show
6. Incorporate a: 05 mention each hour in your legal ID for 2 or 3 days leading up to the show.
7. Do an e-mail blast to your e-mail club reminding them to Watch the show
Need assistance doing these things? Pick up the phone and dial 206 498-6261 and I'll brainstorm with you.
Best Jobs Survey: Entertaining on the One Hand, An Opportunity for Growth, Respect and Recruitment on the Other - Not that I spend a lot of time thinking about surveys like this, but the latest CareerCast.com 2016 Jobs Report ranks “Disc Jockey” 197th out of 200 (we’ve...
5 days ago