The moment local casino gaming was legal, radio was all over native advertising!
That out of the way, I have to say that I am skeptical of this "new trend" in advertising when it comes to radio. Even the Wikipedia definition of it has been up since May ("this article may document a neologism in such a manner as to promote it.
- The State of Native Advertising 2014
- Native advertising is trolling us all
- New York Times' Native Ads Take Shape, Include a 'Full Content Studio'
- AdWeek: native advertising articles
- It's not new.
- Not any brand can do it. You are not Nike.
- Putting your logo front and center may kill the impact.