More questions for you as you plan for 2014:
· D19. What desirable attributes do you own over your direct competitor (if any)?
· D20. What desirable attributes does your competitor own over you (if any)?
· D21. What desirable attributes are you competing for with your competitor (if any)?
· D22. What is the point of differentiation (USP) between you and your competitor?
· D23. What is the point of differentiation between you and your competitor for each attribute?
· D24. What desirable attributes are not owned by any particular station (if any)?
· D25. What desirable attributes will you move to own over the next three months? How?
· D26. What undesirable attributes will you move to shed over the next three months? How?
Formats with the Most Momentum Entering 2017: Questions to Ask As You Survey the Competitive Landscape - Towards the end of each year, Nielsen releases its Top Audio Trends report which lists the 10 leading formats in terms of share for the past January throu...
2 months ago