- B6. Who has the most effective cluster programming?
- B7. What competitive positions (lifegroups, demos, distribution, etc.) do these multi-opolies occupy? (E.g. classic hits teamed with Softer AC = M+W 45-54)
- B8. How do these cluster marriages affect your station?
- B9. What stations are likely to join forces?
- B10. What stations would be wise to join forces?
- B11. How will/would those "matches" affect your station?
- B12. Whom in your market would you best be matched with?
- B13. Are you aggressively pursuing this match?
Formats with the Most Momentum Entering 2017: Questions to Ask As You Survey the Competitive Landscape - Towards the end of each year, Nielsen releases its Top Audio Trends report which lists the 10 leading formats in terms of share for the past January throu...
2 months ago