- B6. Who has the most effective cluster programming?
- B7. What competitive positions (lifegroups, demos, distribution, etc.) do these multi-opolies occupy? (E.g. classic hits teamed with Softer AC = M+W 45-54)
- B8. How do these cluster marriages affect your station?
- B9. What stations are likely to join forces?
- B10. What stations would be wise to join forces?
- B11. How will/would those "matches" affect your station?
- B12. Whom in your market would you best be matched with?
- B13. Are you aggressively pursuing this match?
What On Air Talent Can Learn from Actors and "The Sound of Music Live!" - Acting is hard. If you don’t believe it, look at some of the reviews otherwise-superstar Carrie Underwood has gotten following her performance in “The Soun...
19 hours ago