As you plan 2014 marketing, ask:
· B14. What format opportunities exist in your market?
· B15. How will someone filling these "competitive openings" affect your station?
· B16. What would you do to offensively/defensively against such format opportunities?
· B17. If they aren't occupied.
· B18. If they are occupied.
· B19. What stations are likely to change formats? To what?
Formats with the Most Momentum Entering 2017: Questions to Ask As You Survey the Competitive Landscape - Towards the end of each year, Nielsen releases its Top Audio Trends report which lists the 10 leading formats in terms of share for the past January throu...
2 months ago