- The station's unique and superior music, lifestyle and attitude position among all our competition.
- Their commercial load limits and placement, designed to increase usage at the expense of other radio stations our listeners may also use.
- The simplicity and fun of our "big" contest, which features very enticing prizes in contrast to other local media marketing.
- Air personality content, controlled using a content grid to assure that it is consistent and present.
- Personalities, unique in their compelling brand stories and always involved with the local community on the streets, meeting perceived listener needs and solving problems.
An Important Award You May Have Missed this Week: “Serial” Earns a Peabody - The big awards talk-abouts early this week at country stations have been centered (and rightly so) on the ACMs: big stars, big production, and a Guinness W...
2 days ago