- The station's unique and superior music, lifestyle and attitude position among all our competition.
- Their commercial load limits and placement, designed to increase usage at the expense of other radio stations our listeners may also use.
- The simplicity and fun of our "big" contest, which features very enticing prizes in contrast to other local media marketing.
- Air personality content, controlled using a content grid to assure that it is consistent and present.
- Personalities, unique in their compelling brand stories and always involved with the local community on the streets, meeting perceived listener needs and solving problems.
Country in the First Half of 2014: How This Year’s Music Compares to Last Year's at the Half Way Mark - Earlier this month Inside Radio reported that “no format had more momentum than country” heading into the second half of 2014 and that the format had alrea...
1 day ago