- The station's unique and superior music, lifestyle and attitude position among all our competition.
- Their commercial load limits and placement, designed to increase usage at the expense of other radio stations our listeners may also use.
- The simplicity and fun of our "big" contest, which features very enticing prizes in contrast to other local media marketing.
- Air personality content, controlled using a content grid to assure that it is consistent and present.
- Personalities, unique in their compelling brand stories and always involved with the local community on the streets, meeting perceived listener needs and solving problems.
Why 5 More Inductees Into the Country Radio Hall of Fame Matters - 2015 Country Radio Hall of Fame Inductees Photo courtesy of Kristen Englund Honoring excellence is always a good idea. That happened again last week in Nas...
23 hours ago