They constantly show an awareness of how getting the values right can create a bond of loyalty which transcends age.
Thus, when I saw their ad this week, I wondered just how many of US do these things?
• On-site show prep, 30 minutes for every 60 minutes on the air
• Attend monthly jock meetings
• Attend monthly one-on-one meetings with VP Programming or assigned supervisor
• Personal appearances
• Occasional weekend shifts
• Available to fill-in shifts in case of emergencies
• Work closely with VP Programming to create ratings and help generate revenue
• Production voice over and commercial production
- Must have prior knowledge of Radio Disney and Disney Channel programs
- Strong interest in kids’ media, youthful attitude and sensibility, witty, topical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to participate in teams
- Ability to work well under pressure of tight deadlines and on-air duties
- Have a solid work ethic, grasp of business skills, and exhibit a professional image
The word "apply" doesn't just mean that you should send in an application for this job if it sounds good. It also means..
- use: put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head! ...
- be pertinent or relevant or applicable; "The same laws apply to you!"; "This theory holds for all irrational numbers"; "The same rules go for everyone"
- practice: avail oneself to; "apply a principle"; "practice a religion"; "use care when going down the stairs"; "use your common sense"; "practice non-violent resistance"
- enforce: ensure observance of laws and rules; "Apply the rules to everyone";
- apply oneself to; "Please apply yourself to your homework"