* Toby Keith is a regular item in his hometown newspaper: Keith brings a little bit of country, a lot of spirit to Iraq, Keith helps to give back, Toby Keith and friends raise $709000 for Ally's House
* CMT's Hazel Smith has a cute narrative: Luke Bryan Provides an Accidental Concert
* In London, Ontario: Jewel returns to her teenage love for country
* Reuters reports Danny Davis, who put horns in country music, dies. He was 83.
* Kenny did an interview while he was in San Francisco last week that's now hitting the syndicates, as far away as Arkansas: Chesney’s path smoothed by blurring music genres
'WILL RADIO BE PUSHED OUT OF THE CONNECTED CAR?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION FOR BROADCASTERS TO ASK - A recent A&O&B Facebook post from Jaye got quite a bit of attention. It concerned a story by the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Todd Prince speculating about w...
3 months ago