- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Country Format's 2015 Holiday Book: Nightmare On Elf Street - Last year country radio got a giant lump of coal in its Holiday Book stocking thanks in no small part to all-Holiday playlists. Here’s how Nielsen trended...
2 weeks ago