- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO ... - ...the A&O&B website. Link to all our blogs and articles - new and old - here Link to the A&O&B homepage here Thanks!
3 months ago