- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
This Applies to Programming Too! - If you are a Programmer Director, air talent, or anyone who interacts with clients, event partners and listeners, you need to pay attention to the “Sales ...
1 week ago