- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Kenny Chesney’s The Big Revival Gets Big TV - *“Today Show,” “The Tonight Show StarringJimmy Fallon,” “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “CONAN,” “The Talk,” “Entertainment Tonight” & “Access Hollywood” LIVE*...
7 hours ago