- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Watch The 2014 Country Music Hall Of Fame Inductees Today - CMA created the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1961 to recognize individuals for their outstanding contributions to the format with Country Music’s highest...
20 hours ago