- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Scotty McCreery Goes Cross-Country (Ho-Ho-Ho!) In December - Rather than winding down for the holidays, Scotty is in the midst a whirlwind schedule in December as he travels across the nation to help country radio w...
23 hours ago