- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Make it Matter On-Air and On Social! - You have approximately 15 seconds to make a first impression. That is just as true in radio as it is in real life. The amount of time you are granted af...
5 weeks ago