- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Dierks Bentley Travels Light - Bentley has spent his share of time on the road – whether “on a plane” or a tour bus. And after all these years of being a road warrior, he’s managed to b...
12 hours ago