- PPM = less "favors" for record promotion people. There is no margin for error now.
- Songs last much longer than 12 weeks and off
- Fewer titles manage to cut through
- Some titles hold up and grow even with 2,000+ spins on them
- MScore, callout and online testing's larger samples can be apples and oranges. As a result, sometimes MScore can offer opportunity for new things, but can also doom a song much more quickly than online testing methodology
Maddie & Tae Can Kill Some Serious Time On Pinterest - The duo have been on the road a lot promoting their debut single, “Girl in a Country Song,” and one of the ways they like to kill time while they’re trave...
9 hours ago