If you'd like to dream about doing the same thing, click here to see the folks in Turkey we are counting on to show us their part of the world.
The catch is, of course, that Istanbul is ten hours ahead of Seattle, so the best time to call me while I am there will be first thing in the morning your time (or you'll get voice mail while I am sawing logs).
Longtime clients know that I have been doing vacations like this for many years and not only is it not really all that different to call or email me there than it is most workdays, since I travel on business and client meetings most of the time, anyway.
However, it's also a good opportunity to test the mettle of the rest of the A&O team. If you do, I am confident that you'll find that a call or email to them will solve problems for you as well.
If you get my voice mail when you call 206-498-6261 and don't want to wait until tomorrow morning to hear back from me due to that ten hour time difference, contact:
- Mike O'Malley (working twice as hard as usual, but loves every minute of it): 732-937-5757
- Mark Patric (all things music): 604-866-8519
- Mike Oakes (analysis of all ARB and BBM stats as books come out): 314-910-2030
- Dan Vanlandingham (serving prep fresh daily): 513-265-4422
- Ray Massie (social media/programming specialist will guest edit A&O's daily Wake Up Call E-Zines): 406-850-4659
Çok teşekkür ederim and Ευχαριστώ πολύ.