1. The biggest Independence Day 'blowout' of all time. Award a prize to a listener who can blow out all 235 candles on an "America's birthday cake."
2. Have a 'red, white and blue picnic.' Every food item is colored either red, white or blue (food dye).
3. On air fireworks - accompany local displays with patriotic tunes at dusk.
4. Boombox parade, with station t-shirt-clad listeners.
5. Uncle Sam Lookalike contest.
OK, what have YOU got going?
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO ... - ...the A&O&B website. Link to all our blogs and articles - new and old - here Link to the A&O&B homepage here Thanks!
6 months ago