1. The biggest Independence Day 'blowout' of all time. Award a prize to a listener who can blow out all 235 candles on an "America's birthday cake."
2. Have a 'red, white and blue picnic.' Every food item is colored either red, white or blue (food dye).
3. On air fireworks - accompany local displays with patriotic tunes at dusk.
4. Boombox parade, with station t-shirt-clad listeners.
5. Uncle Sam Lookalike contest.
OK, what have YOU got going?
'WILL RADIO BE PUSHED OUT OF THE CONNECTED CAR?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION FOR BROADCASTERS TO ASK - A recent A&O&B Facebook post from Jaye got quite a bit of attention. It concerned a story by the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Todd Prince speculating about w...
1 month ago