Today, you better know where your audience lives, brand preferences - whether its your radio station OR your client's brand, product consumption, lifestyle data, shopping habits, psychographics, use of other media - not just what other radio stations they listen to.
- What is cable penetration in your market?
- Satellite radio?
- How many have smart phones? Which ones?
- Percentage of households by age cell which no longer have land line telephone service?
- Download/streaming preferences? (music discovery priorities)
- What part of your survey area has more than average/less than average penetration for country and other forms of music?
- Where do your listeners use you at work?
- What other stations do they also use, by daypart and by listening location?